• The registration should be submitted by 6 February 2021
• The registration must be submitted by a company official duly authorized to implement similar operations on behalf of the relevant company, based on the company's internal policies. FIDE reserves the right to request evidence with regards to the role of the person requesting the registration of the participating teams.
• For the avoidance of any doubt, multiple participating teams representing the same company are allowed to register and participate; the participating team name shall:
• include the relevant company name;
• be clearly communicated during the registration;
• allow clear distinction among different participating teams representing the same company (if any).
No registration fees are required.
However, teams, companies, fans and employees of the companies are encouraged to donate to a charitable cause such as the FIDE Chess Veterans Support Program and/or FIDE Chess in Education program for kids, which are two existing social programs run by FIDE.
Please view FIDE bank account and FIDE Paypal account details